Friday, February 27, 2009

The Warriors Prayer

The Warriors Prayer

  • I am what I am.
  • In having faith in the beauty within me, I develop Trust.
  • In softness, I have strength.
  • In silence, I walk with the Gods.
  • In peace, I understand myself and the world.
  • In conflict, I walk away.
  • In detachment, I am free.
  • In respecting all living things, I respect myself.
  • In dedication, I honor the courage within me.
  • In Eternity, I have compassion for the nature of all things.
  • In Love, I unconditionally accept the evolution of others.
  • In Freedom, I have Power.
  • In my Individuality, I express the Godforce within me.
  • In service, I give of what I have become.
  • I am what I am.
  • Eternal, Immortal, Universal and Infinite.
  • And so be it.
  • © Stuart Wilde

    No comments:

    Post a Comment